Thank you for visiting the Folio3 Software website. This policy outlines how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our site or via your use of our apps & games.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. In the case of our website, our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address
- We may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook
- We do not associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for)
- We do not use, store or share your precise geographic location
- We keep personal data for a limited period only
- In the case of our applications/games, we remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account
- We don’t share your personal data (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies nor do we do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service
- In the case of our applications/games, you can sign into your account in to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information
- We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. For this purpose, we encrypt the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information (in our app/games).
- To operate the service, we may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
- You can request to see your personal data at any time
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices you can ask us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com