We currently have openings for the following positions in our US and Pakistan offices.
Feel free to email us your resume/CV at [email protected]
Lead/Senior Software Engineers (.NET)
Location: Karachi & Lahore
Looking for full time Lead/Senior Software Engineers with 5+ years of relevant experience.
• BS in Computer Science from a reputable university.
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills & the ability to understand complex business requirements.
• Solid understanding of C# BASICS, ENTITY FRAMEWORKS, DESIGN PATTERNS, MSSQL TABLE DESIGN & STRUCTURES.
• Competency in ASP.NET-FORMS & MVC, WEB API, ERROR HANDLING, LINQ, REST & SOAP SERVICES.
• Expertise in Socket programming, multi-threaded application development is a plus.
• Azure platform expertise are desired but not necessary.
• Work Experience: 5+ years desirable – others with strong interest or skills are encouraged to apply.
Send us your resume at [email protected]
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER
- Working knowledge of Wireframe & Prototypes
- Agile/Scrum Framework knowledge
- Team Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Client Communication
- Fluent in English Spoken & Written skills
- Use of tools and development background would be a plus
Experience Required: 3-5 years of extensive Project Management experience.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of software quality assurance experience (including a minimum of 3 years in a lead role or management position)
- Ablility to design and analyze effective test coverage with an analytical approach
- Experienced in testing Agile projects
- Hands on experience with automation and performance tools such as Selenium & jMeter
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Broad experience in the field of software testing, ideally in both web and mobile applications
- Skilled in at least one object-oriented programming language
- Experience of working in and managing large teams
Additional Requirements (Added plus)
- Extensive experience with automated testing frameworks for Android, iOS, Desktop, web applications and back-end services
- Experienced in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Develop best practices and design patterns around automated and technical testing
- Lead test plan development and define test approach and time estimates
- Lead test automation and performance testing adoption in project teams
- Champion efficient and effective standards for testing activities and ensure that all projects adhere to these standards
- Participate in project reviews, provide team leadership, technical direction and assistance to lower level and peer managers
- Work with the recruiting team to attract and retain high quality talent
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Mobile testing experience on Android and iOS
- Enterprise web testing experience
- Web servers configurations (IIS and Apache)
- Able to write database queries
- Security testing – experience of various tools and techniques is a plus
- Performance testing – experience of various tools and techniques is a plus
- Linux experience (preferred)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can work independently
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on tight deadlines and late hours if needed