NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector
Folio3’s proprietary NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector provides fully automated, real time, two way integration between NetSuite and Salesforce. The result is an integrated solution that not only eliminates manual data entry but also provides sales and finance personnel with real time visibility and access to their back office, enabling them to close sales and pursue opportunities more quickly and effectively.
- Automatically Sync Salesforce Accounts and Contacts as NetSuite Customers and Contacts – the Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector automatically syncs Salesforce accounts and contacts with NetSuite customers and contacts. Whenever a customer account is created or updated in Salesforce, the data is automatically sent from Salesforce to NetSuite. The same applies whenever a contact is created or update in NetSuite ensuring that the latest customer and contact data is available on both platforms.
- Generate Sales Orders and Quotes in NetSuite in Real-time from Salesforce – create sales orders and quotes in NetSuite from opportunities in Salesforce in real time, with a single click, and the Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector will automatically sync all related account/customer, product and contact details between Salesforce and NetSuite as needed. If an item is edited in NetSuite, a real-time update is sent to the corresponding product in Salesforce. In addition, any further updates to the opportunity in Salesforce can be configured to update the sales order in NetSuite (depending on its status). You can also generate multiple quotes in NetSuite against a single Salesforce opportunity.
- Automatically Export NetSuite Items to Salesforce Products – automatically export new items created in NetSuite or updates to existing items in NetSuite, to Salesforce products. The Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector instantly syncs the data across both platforms in real time, providing your sales team with the most current and accurate product data.
- Automatically Export Item Pricing Details and Pricing Levels from NetSuite to Salesforce – along with their related item/product data. The Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector also supports multiple pricing levels and multiple currencies. Multiple pricing levels in NetSuite are exported to Salesforce as Salesforce Price Books.
- Back-office Visibility for Sales Personnel – track the progress of any sales order as it moves through fulfillment and billing. Monitor related customer financial transactions like credits and refunds in real time or access the latest account financials. By facilitating the export and viewing of header level Sales Order, Invoice, Payments, Cash Sale, Credit, Deposit and Refunds data from NetSuite in Salesforce, the Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector enables your sales team to better manage their customer relationships.
- Easy to Manage – the Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector is deployed within your NetSuite account, so you can manage the integration from NetSuite’s own UI, with complete visibility into all aspects of the integration including record and field-level mappings. The Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector also supports Contract Renewals, Channel Sales and the Export of Sales Order Line Item details and transaction PDFs from NetSuite to Salesforce.
Benefits of the Folio3 NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector
- Eliminate manual data entry and data updates in NetSuite & Salesforce – with automated synchronization of data; saving time, effort, overhead cost and the risk of human error.
- Manage your business from either system with complete back office visibility – view NetSuite fulfillment and financial operations data directly from your Salesforce CRM and get complete insight into your business.
- Highly customizable and extendable platform – with support for large transaction volumes, free maintenance and updates and extensive customization options.
If you would like to know more about our NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector or have a NetSuite Salesforce integration project that you’d like to discuss, please email us at [email protected] or fill out the Contact form.
For information on the NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector’s cost and customization options, please look at the NetSuite Salesforce Integration Connector’s detail page. To learn more about our other NetSuite solutions, please visit our NetSuite Development Services section.