SmartGallery provides today’s art gallery with a full set of easy to use web based tools to manage its operations. Publish and update your website, manage your artwork inventory and stay in touch with your customers and artists with SmartGallery.
SmartGallery lets you store and retrieve all the key information about your art gallery business in one central database. Gallery staff can easily manage artwork inventory, shipping information, contacts, exhibitions and publications. Our content management system enables you to use this information to quickly create a compelling website. Best of all, its simple, intuitive User Interface – designed by art gallery professionals – makes all your routine processes a snap.
- Content Management: Customize the look and feel of your website. Easily manage artists, artwork, exhibition and other information.
- Rich Reporting: Generate invoices, shipping receipts and a rich set of reports.
- Customization: Create your own user defined values for entities such as work type, format, materials, sales status and event type.
Comprehensive Data Management:
- Manage artwork details like description, history, medium, components, catalog number, cost, currency and price related information, current location and images.
- Manage all information related to exhibitions and projects such as schedules, venues, associated artists, sponsors, partners and images.
- Manage all publication details such as price, authors, editors, publishers and related images.
- Centrally manage contact information that can be referenced from the entire application. Assign contacts to various categories such as customer, artist, sponsor and publisher. Track conversation and documents related to any contact.
- Store detailed artist information like biography, education, exhibitions, awards and images.
- Powerful Search: Find rather than browse for your information using advanced search capabilities. Save queries and results for later use.
- Customer Outreach: Send newletters, activity alerts, exhibition invites and other information to contact groups such as patrons, customers and critics.
- Delegated Administration: Define application users and control their access to different features and modules.
- Custom Development: We can integrate your existing website into SmartGallery and perform other custom development at low offshore rates. Contact us for a quote!