Mobile Application Development
Mobile devices have recently come into their own as a bona fide computing platform. Devices such as iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian and BREW based smartphones offer a significantly improved user experience compared to older models. They provide a great platform for building compelling applications for the enterprise and consumer markets.
Folio3 provides complete solutions in the mobile space, with expertise developing software for both the server side and on the mobile device. In particular, we have extensive experience in the areas that mobile applications are inherently suitable for, such as navigation, location based services, personal information management (PIM) as well as online / offline access to resources. We have worked on mobile platforms that provide integration with back-end applications, mobile payments, self service and workflow management.
Folio3’s expertise ranges over a number of platforms and technologies, including:
- BlackBerry application development.
- iPhone application development.
- Android application development.
- J2ME applications.
- Java MIDP applications and the Nokia / Symbian environment.
- BREW based applications.
- SMS based application development.
- Voice based applications, including work with VXML and popular Text To Speech and Voice Recognition systems.
- Mobile gaming.
- A wireless alerting platform for HipLink.
- Enterprise application mobilization for Clickmarks.
- Blackberry based Calendaring and Navigation solution for Proxpro.
- Mobile search and ordering system for restaurants and food vendors, developed
- iPhone applications offering travel information. (Example: Citypedia)
Contact us for more information on Mobile Applications and Platforms services.