DNN – DotNetNuke Development
DotNetNuke or DNN is a full featured, open source content management system (CMS). It allows users to administer all aspects of their internet, intranet or extranet web site, such as page creation, content layout and security. It is extensible and customizable through the use of skins and modules. and ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, online publishing portals, custom vertical applications and community portals. Built as an open source application on Microsoft’s ASP.NET platform, DotNetNuke is an excellent choice for developers and organizations which are comfortable with the Microsoft stack of technologies, but who want the community, out of the box features and low cost of a mature open
Some of Dot NetNuke’s main strengths include:
- Strong set of out of the box modules for things like calendars, polls, etc.
- Rich media and files manager.
- Drag and Drop content management and in place content editing.
- Intuitive process for page creation and content placement.
- Robust premium 3rd party modules with support available.
- Large and active community of developers.
Folio3 has used DotNetNuke to create corporate and nonprofit websites and a disease surveillance system for a healthcare customer. Folio3 has experience in designing templates, content publishing and custom module, and extension development for DotNetNuke.
Contact us for more information on DotNetNuke services.