Java – J2EE Development
Java2 Enterprise Edition or Java / J2EE is the industry’s leading platform for creating robust, large-scale, multi tier, enterprise applications. Java / J2EE applications are built around the concept of an application server that handles important infrastructure functions like transactions, security, scalability, concurrency and management of deployed components. This lets developers concentrate more on the business logic, and provides best of breed support for infrastructure tasks. The best vendor-supplied solutions can be engaged, resulting in shorter delivery times and applications that are robust and scalable. Hence the advantages of using the Java / J2EE platform for application development are shared by startups , SME’s and Fortune 500 companies alike.
Folio3 has extensive experience, wide-ranging expertise and a proven track record in creating and deploying Java / J2EE applications. We have built and deployed fault-tolerant, distributed, multi-tier applications, based on the popular modular components like Enterprise Java Beans, servlets, portlets, JavaServer Pages, and several web services technologies.
- Popular frameworks like Apache Struts, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- All the popular application servers including BEA, IBM, Sun, Apache, JBoss and Oracle.
- Popular portal servers built on Java EE, such as Sun, BEA, Jetspeed and others.
- DiagnosisONE A Clinical Decision Support system to be used by doctors for diagnosis with an interface to create rules that integrate lab, pharmacy and radiology data. It can run as a standalone application or as a web service that integrates with existing Hospital and Lab Information Systems and EMR systems for patient medical records. We have deep expertise in HL7 standard interface for interacting with external systems. A BEA Weblogic portal server is used for the back-end with a rich Adobe Flex based user interface for the front-end.
- Clickmarks: An EAI and application mobilization platform for enterprise applications.
- HipLink: A remote network management solution to provide immediate mobile response and control of business-critical software applications, databases, and servers, including HP OpenView’s Service Desk, Remedy Help Desk and NetIQ’s AppManager, made available on BlackBerry, Palm and PocketPC devices.
- Moccasio: Mobile search and ordering system for restaurants and food vendors, developed for Mocassio.
- SideStep: A travel reservations website with adaptors for screen scraping 3rd party websites for travel options as well as interacting with their web services, if available.
- Websilo: An electronic document management system called WebSilo, a Folio3 product, helps organize documents and control accessibility. Built around the JetspeedPortal Server.
Contact us for more information on services.