C / C++
C Language and C++ Services are widely used in the software industry, in particular for writing performance critical software. Some application domains include systems software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. When real-time performance and interfacing with hardware and peripheral devices becomes important, C Language and C++ applications are often used.
Folio3 has extensive experience developing software in C and C++, for a wide variety of applications and over a wide range of platforms and operating systems. These include:
- Building Windows based desktop applications using MFC, COM and Win32 APIs.
- Expertise writing and deploying code on multiple operating systems: Windows (2000/2003, XP, Vista), Linux and many flavors of Unix like HP-UX, AIX, Solaris.
- Working with Network and Telephony APIs for SMS, SNMP, TAP, DTMF and GSM modems.
- IVR systems. Text-to-speech with Microsoft TDS engine, Realspeak, etc.
- Network Security with Kerberos 5, SASL.
- GIS applications using ArcIMS from ESRI.
- Mobile application development on Windows Mobile clients, with the Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) protocol and using Objective C for iPhone applications.
- HipLink: An alerting platform that targets mobile devices worldwide with text and voice messages based on a user defined escalation mechanism. It is used for enterprise messaging requirements for Fortune 500 companies and emergency response system needs for local government agencies. Hiplink’s alert management system has been integrated with many other enterprise applications, including NetIQ AppManager, Remedy ARS, HP OpenView, Tivoli Enterprise Console, Tivoli NetView, CA Paradigm Service Desk and CA Unicenter, ISS Real Secure.
- Automated functional, regression, performance and load testing of web applications with Verisium tools.
- Delphi Display Systems: Drive-Thru Timer for fast food restaurant operators for continuously and measuring, analyzing and displaying car count and speed of service.
- The Clickmarks design studio: a windows application that enables non programmers to create workflow based applications that incorporate functionality from different enterprise software through Clickmarks’ EAI connectors.
Contact us for more information on C Language / C++ services.